George∙Gesten∙McDonald has a team of knowledgeable, experienced Real Estate attorneys in Florida and Virginia to guide anyone from the first time home-buyer to the wealthy real estate mogul through the process of buying, selling, and transforming real property. Our team is here to assist buyers, sellers and investors in all real estate matters be it contract negotiation, planning, or understanding insurance and tax codes. When a dispute requires intervention by the court such as foreclosures, construction defects, injury liability, and land or landlord/tenant disputes, our lawyers will fight for and defend your rights and due process.
Our Real Estate and Title Insurance Practice Group is led by Ryan D. Gesten, who has handled real estate matters for over 15 years and has been a closing agent for residential and commercial property for 10 years. Ryan has represented individuals, corporations and developers in all aspects of real estate matters from closings to litigation to formation and dissolution of associations.
Our Real Estate Practice Group handles all types of Real Estate cases including:
- Buying or Selling a Home: This practice area involves any situation in which a person needs legal assistance in purchasing or selling a home, usually to review and negotiate the legally binding contracts that confirm the sale or purchase and title research, title insurance and tile transfer.
- Mortgages: These claims involve predatory lending practices and illegal or excessive fees charged by lenders and mortgage services.
- Foreclosure: These claims involve any cases in which a lender is repossessing a property due to the debtor’s failure to pay monthly mortgage rates.
- Insurance and Taxes: This practice area involves the tax codes and required insurances that are mandatory in owning a home.
- Construction Defects: These claims involve any cases in which a construction job resulted in a defect with either the materials, design, surfaces, or act of construction. Among the many elements that come under the heading of construction defects are code violations, poor workmanship, dangerous structures, and unsafe designs.
- Land Use, Zoning and Planning: These claims involve any cases in which there is a disparity over who can or cannot use a property and how a certain property may or may not be used by the owner.
Call us toll free at (833) 346-3587 to speak with a member of our Real Estate and Title Insurance Practice Group for your free consultation.