This Agreement contains an agreement to arbitrate all claims and disclaimers of warranties and liability.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS HOW DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED.
CONTENT OF THIS SITE IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE, AND THE INFORMATION OFFERED ON THIS SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE. THE SPECIFIC ADVICE OF LEGAL COUNSEL IS RECOMMENDED BEFORE ACTING ON ANY MATTER DISCUSSED ON THIS SITE. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD BE USED ONLY AS A STARTING POINT FOR ADDRESSING YOUR LEGAL ISSUES. SUCH LEGAL INFORMATION IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR AN IN-PERSON OR TELEPHONE CONSULTATION WITH AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE IN YOUR JURISDICTION ABOUT YOUR SPECIFIC LEGAL ISSUE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY UPON SUCH LEGAL INFORMATION.
WE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY LEGAL INFORMATION YOU ENCOUNTER ON OR THROUGH www.4-Justice.com, AND ANY USE OR RELIANCE ON LEGAL INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS OR OTHER POSTINGS TO www.4-Justice.com ARE NOT CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE NOT SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE.
SENDING US AN EMAIL WILL NOT MAKE YOU A CLIENT OF THIS FIRM. UNTIL WE HAVE AGREED TO REPRESENT YOU, NOTHING YOU SEND US WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED. ACCORDINGLY, PLEASE DO NOT SEND US ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION BY EMAIL EXCEPT AT THE SPECIFIC REQUEST OF A LAWYER OF THIS FIRM. UNSOLICITED EMAILS ARE NOT BINDING ON THIS FIRM AND CANNOT IMPOSE VALID DEADLINES.
AMENDMENTS OF THIS AGREEMENT
CONSIDERATION AND YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT
WWW.4-JUSTICE.COM IS NOT INTENDED FOR MINORS
YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF WWW.4-JUSTICE.COM
Your access and use of www.4-Justice.com may be interrupted from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of www.4-Justice.com or other actions that we, in our sole discretion, may elect to take. We reserve the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of www.4-Justice.com and/or any portion or feature of www.4-Justice.com at any time in our sole discretion and without prior notice.
You shall not:
- meta tag or frame www.4-Justice.com, without our prior express written permission;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of www.4-Justice.com are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt www.4-Justice.com or servers or networks connected to www.4-Justice.com;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any employee, officer or director or affiliate of George∙Gesten∙McDonald, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers;
- disguise the origin of any content transmitted through www.4-Justice.com;
- collect or store personal data about other users; or
- directly solicit business for yourself or others.
CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAILS
Some information provided on www.4-Justice.com is intended to be a starting point to gather information about legal issues and attorneys who may be suitable for your legal needs, but you should not rely solely on such information in deciding whether to hire an attorney or how to resolve a legal matter.
Reference to any attorneys, law firms, or other legal service providers or organizations, educational institutions, courts, associations, organizations, publications, licenses, accreditations, ratings, evaluations, endorsements, reviews, products, services, processes or other information, by name, trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by Company.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The information, data, software and content viewable on, contained in, or downloadable from, www.4-Justice.com (collectively, the “Content”), including, without limitation, all text, graphics, charts, pictures, photographs, images, line art, icons, renditions and floor plans, are copyrighted by, or otherwise licensed to, us or our Content suppliers. We also own a copyright of a collective work in the selection, coordination, arrangement, presentation, display and enhancement of the Content (the “Collective Work”). All software used on www.4-Justice.com (the “Software”) is our property or the property of our software vendors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Viewing, reading, printing, downloading or otherwise using the Content and/or the Collective Work does not entitle you to any ownership or intellectual property rights to the Content, the Collective Work or the Software.
You are solely responsible for any damage resulting from your infringement of our or any third party's intellectual property rights regarding the Trademarks, the Content, the Collective Work, the Software and/or any other harm incurred by us or our affiliates as a direct or indirect result of your copying, distributing, redistributing, transmitting, publishing or using the same for purposes that are contrary to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT
Except as otherwise permitted under the copyright laws of the United States, no other copying, distribution, redistribution, transmission, publication or use, other than the non-commercial use of the Content and the Collective Work as permitted by this Agreement, is permitted by you without our express prior written permission, which permission may be withheld in our sole discretion.
You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written permission, which permission may be withheld in our sole discretion.
We are not responsible for any information, content, or materials contained or provided for on any such host Web site. Links to www.4-Justice.com are allowed solely for convenience to internet users and to further www.4-Justice.com and its purpose, and are not intended as an endorsement by us of the organization or individual operating the host Web site or a warranty of any type regarding the host Web site or the information on the host Web site.
ACCESS AND INTERFERENCE
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Notifications (each “Notification”) of claimed copyright infringement should be sent by either express mail or U.S. mail to our designated agent. Our designated agent contact information is set forth below:
Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent:
George∙Gesten∙McDonald 9897 Lake Worth Road, Suite 302, Lake Worth, FL 33467
Attn: Marketing Department
Facsimile number of designated agent: 888-421-4173
E-mail address of designated agent: info@4-Justice.com
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3), to be effective, the Notification must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner (“Complaining Party”) of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above, and pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512:
1. We will remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
2. We will forward the written Notification to the alleged infringer (“Subscriber”); and
3. We will take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that we have removed or disabled access to the material.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(g)(3), a Subscriber may counter a Notification by providing a written communication (“Counter Notification”) to our designated agent that includes substantially the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the Subscriber;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the Subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
4. The Subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the Subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which our offices may be found, and that the Subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided the Counter Notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above, and pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512:
1. We will promptly provide the Complaining Party with a copy of the Counter Notification;
2. We will inform the Complaining Party that we will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the removed material within ten (10) business days; and
3. We will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the removed material not less than ten (10), nor more than fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided our designated agent has not received notice from the Complaining Party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the Subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the removed material on our network or system.
We Make No Representations or Warranties
THE CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL LEGAL INFORMATION, AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH www.4-Justice.com ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF www.4-Justice.com OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR ASSOCIATED WITH www.4-Justice.com. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF www.4-Justice.com AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR ASSOCIATED WITH www.4-Justice.com IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH www.4-Justice.com, NOR THE SAFETY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, CONFORMITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH www.4-Justice.com. IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT AND THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH www.4-Justice.com. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM www.4-Justice.com IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, TRAP DOORS, BACK DOORS, EASTER EGGS, TIME BOMBS, CANCELBOTS OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, DETRIMENTALLY INTERFERE WITH, SURREPTITIOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
www.4-Justice.com is controlled and offered by us from our facilities in the United States of America. We make no representations that www.4-Justice.com is appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. If you access or use www.4-Justice.com from other jurisdictions, you do so by your own volition and are solely responsible for compliance with local law.
LIMITATIONS ON OUR LIABILITY
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON www.4-Justice.com, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY, CPA OR OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER PROFILE INFORMATION.
WE HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY LEGAL INFORMATION YOU ENCOUNTER ON OR THROUGH www.4-Justice.com, AND ANY USE OR RELIANCE ON LEGAL INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
YOU AND WE AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO www.4-Justice.com MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
YOUR INDEMNIFICATION OF US
GOVERNING LAW; ARBITRATION
THEREFORE, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO COURT TO ASSERT OR DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS AND YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN OR BRING CLASS ACTIONS. BY USING www.4-Justice.com YOU CONSENT TO THESE RESTRICTIONS.
You and we shall select the arbitrator, and if you and we are unable to reach agreement on selection of the arbitrator within thirty (30) days after the notice of arbitration is served, then the American Arbitration Association shall select the arbitrator. Arbitration shall not commence until the party requesting it has deposited One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00) with the arbitrator for the arbitrator's fees and costs. The party requesting arbitration shall advance such sums as are required from time to time by the arbitrator to pay the arbitrator's fees and costs until the prevailing party is determined or the parties have agreed in writing to an alternate allocation of fees and costs.
Should a dispute arise and should the arbitration provisions herein become inapplicable or unenforceable, or in any instance of any lawsuit between you and us, jurisdiction over and venue of any suit shall be exclusively in the state and federal courts sitting in Palm Beach County, Florida.
Judgment upon any award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final, binding and conclusive upon you and us and your and our respective administrators, executors, legal representatives, successors and assigns, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the previous sentence, in no event shall either you or we be entitled to punitive damages and both you and we hereby waive your and our respective rights to any punitive, special, indirect or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, damages for any loss of profit, revenue or business.
The headings contained in this Agreement are for convenience of reference only, are not to be considered a part of this Agreement, and shall not limit or otherwise affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
All covenants, agreements, representations and warranties made in this Agreement, as may be amended by us from time to time, shall survive your acceptance of this Agreement and the termination of this Agreement.